Age to Age Counseling, PC, is a progressive, cohesive group of mental health professionals dedicated to improving the quality of life for clients, colleagues, and the community. We believe in the constant refinement of our expertise through original qualitative research designed to assess the effectiveness of our work. Our mission includes educating and training reflective, competent clinical providers, who are adept at employing verbal and nonverbal methods, and who are dedicated to empowering people to work beyond their problems and into solutions. The ultimate goal of these efforts is enhanced personal and professional wellness for a diverse community of clients.
Who We Are and What We Do
Age to Age Counseling is a diverse group of professionals dedicated to providing high quality mental health services. Some of our specialty areas are:
- Psychological Testing & Assessment (adults and children)
- Couples & Families
- Children & Adolescents
- Alcohol & Substance Abuse
- Trauma, Sexual Abuse, Domestic Violence
- Grief & End of Life Issues
- Sexuality Issues
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues
- Spirituality Issues
- Anxiety, Depression, Mood Disorders
- Various Groups Available
- Consultation, Supervision, Wellness Services for Mental Health Professionals
We are now offering CEU workshops for licensed therapists. Call us at 291.6314 for more information.
We accept most insurance and provide a sliding fee scale.
We offer day, evening, and some Saturday appointments.
Age to Age Counseling is an Open and Affirming group practice.